Business Development & Marketing Manager
People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products.
The position of Business Development and Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of all broker management strategies and activities as well as Marketing responsibilities. The overall goals of the role are to develop strong working relationships with our broker partners, understand the unique needs of each individual broker partner, play an active role in understanding our product, price and risk appetite and then be part of our management team to champion the implementation of broker solutions for profitable growth. All aspects of corporate marketing and communication are included in this role.
• Develop a strong working relationship with all our broker partners and create broker management strategies which meet the financial goals of Heartland.
• Develop and have a clear understanding of our broker KPI’s.
• Research and seek out profitable growth opportunities within the broker channel.
• Operational activities as they relate to our broker partners such as broker contract management.
• Lead corporate marketing campaigns, events and external communications.
• Responsible for leading and executing our corporate donations program (iHeart).
• Ownership of our social media platforms.
• Owning and promoting the Heartland Brand.
• At least 10 years of experience in a business development leadership role in the P&C Insurance industry.
• Good knowledge of P&C insurance products and the ability to analyze broker performance.
• Proven ability and expertise with executing modern Marketing and Branding strategies in the digital space.
• Demonstrated strength in oral, written and presentation skill sets.
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be outgoing in nature with the ability to build trust and rapport.
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank you for your interest in Heartland Farm Mutual, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. (Only qualified candidates please. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.
- Pay Type Salary
- Waterloo, ON, Canada