Warehouse Supervisor - Day Shift
Skjodt – Barrett Foods is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in the supply of custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Our products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. We support many of the brands that consumers reach for every day. We are a fast-paced business with international customers and continual challenge. We need smart, versatile people who can share their skills and energy with our team as we continue our success.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all warehouse activities and to ensure targets are being met on a daily basis.
· Responsible for receipt, warehouse and picking of components goods, transfer and shipment of finished goods.
· Assist in business relationships with 3PL warehouses and material handling equipment vendors.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Directs the proper utilization of company assets in support of warehouse operations.
· Execute warehousing strategies that enable the site to utilize space more efficiently.
· Oversees the scheduling of incoming and outgoing logistics movements.
· Assist in carrier damage claims.
· Responsible for the overall health of raw ingredients and packaging components.
· Oversees performance of inventory accuracy to include but not limited to cycle counts.
· Supports the process leader of distressed inventory through execution of DOMR processes.
· University or college degree in a relevant discipline.
· 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role.
· Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures.
· A proven leader that has a track record of attracting and developing talent.
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Firm understanding of the legal requirements of warehouse operations.
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education University/College
- Skjodt-Barrett Foods Inc, Brampton, Ontario, Canada