Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #98
Friday, January 18, 2019
Looking for employment and want to stay ahead of the competition? Do you want to work for a place that knows how to work hard AND have fun? If you’re ready to break the bonds of chain-affiliated hotel regimes and achieve service excellence, Brookstreet is the place to be! This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
- Experience and certification in: Sugaring, Waxing, Make-up and Microdermabrasion
- Sensational customer service skills.
- Experience with retail sales an asset.
- Enthusiastic, creative, with desire to learn and grow and participate in ongoing education.
- Strong knowledge of current trends in beauty industry.
- Must have open availability
- Performing treatments as booked and requested. This would include: facials, body treatments, microdermabrasion treatments, manicures, pedicures, and waxing.
- Act as a catalyst to promote spa services to members and hotel guests.
- Perform all necessary documentation for each session following guidelines and procedures.
- Keep and maintain records of guest and services provided.
- Maintain a high level of guest confidentiality and sensitivity with all guest interactions.
- Assist with office duties as needed.
- Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
- Participate in continuous education and remain current on esthetics trends techniques.
- Attend scheduled department meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Brookstreet is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Brookstreet Hotel welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada