Part Time Gym Receptionist
Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #116
Monday, March 4, 2019
Looking for employment and want to stay ahead of the competition? Do you want to work for a place that knows how to work hard AND have fun? If you’re ready to break the bonds of chain-affiliated hotel regimes and achieve service excellence, Brookstreet is the place to be! This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
- Experience in guest/client services
- Formal training and certification in nutrition, fitness, and/or personal training an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications.
- Must be available for mornings and evenings on Fridays and Weekends & Holidays
- An abundance of passion, creativity and attention to detail.
- Ensure the environment is safe for guest by circulating and proactively monitoring for safety concerns.
- Maintain a positive and S.P.I.C.I.E.R attitude
- Promote and Sales of memberships
- Ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction through the delivery of a high quality and creative leisure services program.
- Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and reporting maintenance issues
- Working on the front desk and answering guest queries
- Ensuring compliance to the Health Department and safety regulations, through consistent adherence to hotel quality standards.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Brookstreet is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Brookstreet Hotel welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, Kanata, Ontario, Canada